Mark HarrenMark Harren is a partner in our Financial Institutions Division at Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P., and has been with the firm since 2003. He has extensive experience in banking and financial services industry. He has served as a credit analyst, loan officer and supervisor of lending and asset management. During his tenure at Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P., he has provided loan review services in addition to audits of financial statements, internal controls and regulatory compliance for over 30 institutions. Mark has conducted internal and compliance training for state and national banks. Mark also serves as an instructor for the annual Texas Bankers Association Internal Audit School.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Licenses & Certifications:
• Certified Public Accountant
• Financial Institutions
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Community Banking Advisory Network
• Texas Bankers Association
• Independent Bankers Association of Texas (IBAT)
• Certificate in Loan Review.