Todd PruittTodd Pruitt is a partner in our Government Audit Division at Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. and has been with the firm since 1994. He has extensive experience providing audit and advisory services to local governments. He focuses exclusively on this sector and has experience with audits performed in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, OMB Uniform Guidance and the State of Texas – Uniform Grant Management Standards. Todd’s expertise also includes years of experience with the GFOA’s Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting program.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
University of Texas at Austin
Licenses & Certifications:
• Certified Public Accountant
• Providing audit and advisory services to a broad range of local governments including municipalities, counties, regional planning commissions and other special districts.
• Firm-wide responsibility for the quality of the firm's governmental audit practice.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Government Finance Officers Association, Associate Member
• Special Review Committee of GFOA, Former Member
• Texas Association of Regional Councils, Associate Member