Martha StuhrMartha is a member of the Tax Department at Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. has been with the firm since 2014. She has extensive experience in preparation and consulting for individuals, partnerships, corporations, fiduciaries and exempt organizations. She also has working knowledge of financial statement compilations – income tax basis and federal and state payroll tax reporting.
Bachelor of Accounting
Florida International University
Licenses & Certifications:
• Certified Public Accountant
• Tax - Federal and state for individuals, partnerships and corporations
• Federal and state income tax planning, preparation, and compliance for individuals, corporations, partnerships and fiduciaries.
• Preparation of financial statements on the income tax basis of accounting, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns for state and federal, 1099 forms and W-2/W-3 reporting.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants