Our HistoryPattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. is one of the oldest and most respected accounting firms in the Southwest. With over 100 professionals, we have been providing quality, professional accounting and consulting services since 1923.
The firm was founded in 1923 by Waco's first CPA, Frank L. Wilcox. Mr. Wilcox was married to the daughter of former Governor of Texas and President of Baylor University, Pat Neff. Mr. Wilcox went on to be elected the Mayor of Waco, President of TSCPA and Vice President of the AICPA. As the firm grew he added Pat Pattillo (also a former Mayor of Waco and Past President of the TSCPA) Rodney Brown and Walter Hill as partners. After Mr. Wilcox's death the firm's name officially became Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. The Brownsville partnership was formed in 1993, the Hillsboro office was acquired in 1997, Albuquerque acquired in 1998 and the Temple office opened in 2001.
Our unyielding commitment to client service has resulted in the diversification and growth of our client base, positioning PB&H between the very large national accounting firms and the smaller local firms. This growth has allowed us to develop our resources and personnel to be in the position to resolve even the most complex issue, but not at the expense of our commitment to give each of our clients the personalized service they deserve.