Don AbelDon is the IT Director at Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. and has been with the firm since 2004. He is in charge of the firm’s Information Technology strategic and tactical planning, implementation, and evaluation. He identifies, selects, and implements appropriate technology resources to support our firm and our clients. He specializes in conducting Information System Examinations and Network Security Testing for our clients.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Licenses & Certifications:
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
• CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
• CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
• Information Technology Examinations
• Penetration Testing
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Social Engineering Consulting for financial institutions, public and private corporations, and governmental institutions.
Network analysis and troubleshooting using the following tools:
• Core Impact
• Airmagnet WiFi Analyzer
• Spectrum XT