Dana BroadwayDana Broadway is a partner in our PB&H Benefits Department, the firm’s employee benefit practice providing third party administration for flexible benefit and retirement plans. Dana has been with the firm since 2002 and has experience in all areas of the employee benefit practice, and is dedicated to providing quality service and going above and beyond client expectations. In addition to plan administration, Dana provides oversight on all daily trading and recordkeeping functions, manages the client service team, develops marketing and educational materials, provides sales and client development services and leads the conversion team on all new clients.
Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting and Masters of Accountancy
Licenses & Certifications:
• Certified Flexible Benefit and 401k Plan Administrator.
• Retirement and Flexible Benefits Plan Administration
• Consulting and Marketing and Client Development
• Heart of Texas Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
• Leadership Waco Class XXIX
• Director - Brazos Education Foundation