Chris PruittChris Pruitt is a partner in our Governmental Audit Division of Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P., and has been with the firm since 1997. He has extensive experience in the public accounting sector. He provides audit services exclusively to a wide array of local government entities, including cities, counties, school districts, regional planning commissions, and special districts. His governmental experience includes extensive work with governments that were required to have single audits performed, as required by OMB Uniform Guidance. He is also a member of the Special Review Committee of the Government Finance Officers Association and has advised many clients on the requirements required to receive a Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting given by the Government Finance Officers Association.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
University of Texas at Austin
Licenses & Certifications:
• Certified Public Accountant
• Chris has a vast knowledge in conducting single audits, as required by OMB Circular A-133.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Special Review Committee of Government Finance Officers Association